- Music Interviews
- Media News
- Community Events
- HipHossip Music Foundation
- HipHossip Concert Promotions
- Google Plus
- Soundcloud Audios
- Reverbnation Audios
- Baby #CiaraJackson
- KJ's Blog (The Kid Reporter)
- Celebrity Single Moms
- Nigerian Tribune Column
- Instagram Photo Feed
- Press Kit
Monday, August 31, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
- Wu Tan Clan beats up Joe Budden
- Mariah Carey about to release 3 disc set
- Jazmine Sullivan really busted someone's car window
- Check out Kelis and baby and the new hairdo
- Jermaine tells Larry King MJ's kids are doing fine now
- Jackson memorial song and merchandise OK'd by Judge for sale
- Brain samples returned, now Jackson will be buried
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
"I embarked on this tour with a torn ACL, MCL, and LCL and due to the events that happened the other night lord only knows what other damage I have done. On the bright side I will begin the reflecting and soul searching that its going to take to make this album and my outfit on the night I fell was crack," Drake on his blog October's Very Own.
"I will forever push myself beyond the limits despite advice and recommendations given because even with this new found success I am still the kid who wanted this more than anything in the world. Its funny when I read comments from previous fans who have lost interest because of the radio play and exposure I have. I just want to assure anyone reading that nothing has changed on my end. I refuse to get comfortable, I refuse to fall in line and follow anyone else’s formulas."
As previously reported on Singersroom, Drake and Lil Wayne were performing “Best I Ever Had” when Drake was moving across the stage and did a spin move…he must have turned his already-injured knee while spinning, because Drake suddenly collapsed on the stage. “He put his head down because he was in so much pain,” and then 4 guys ran out on the stage and had to carry him off.
Lil Wayne was left onstage in a state of confusion. Sources say that Weezy then said to the stunned crowd, “Damn, I knew that n—a’s knee was bad, but I didn’t know it was that bad! I thought he was just in a wheelchair on T.V.”
Word is that Drake has been forced to leave the tour and Chris Brown may be replacing him like the other day in Virginia. Also who is the person tweeting about Drake's knee? They set up the account as the "knee" tweeting!
- Andy Warhol's MJ silkscreen goes to auction
- Katherine Jackson withdraws bid for Michael's estate
- Jackson's mother sparks health fears
- Search warrants seek evidence of drug addiction
- Jacko dermatologist tries to stop custody award to Katherine Jackson
- Watch MJ's Chef describe the last day in Jacko's home
- Reports say aide killed Michael Jackson not knowing he was on Diprivan: gave Demerol
- Jacko gets 2 day royal funeral in Ivory Coast, West Africa
Monday, August 3, 2009
REPORTS: CHRIS BROWN TO SIT DOWN FOR FIRST TV INTERVIEW WITH LARRY KING LIVE THIS WED AUGUST 5TH 2009.
According to RadarOnline, Chris Brown will sit down with Larry King Live after his official sentencing Wednesday, August 5.
Said to be the preferred choice, sources believe Larry King Live will be the best place Brown can get across his apology without facing brutal questioning.
As previously reported, Brown is set to serve 180 days of labor oriented service, attend a domestic violence counseling class and remain on probation for five years.
Larry King Live! airs Monday - Sunday 9pm ET/6pm PT.
A hearing is scheduled for October to look at some remaining issues.
An agreement between Katherine Jackson, 79, and Debbie Rowe, mother of Jackson's two eldest children, cleared the way for an uncontested custody hearing.
Rowe, who was briefly married to Michael Jackson, agreed not to fight for custody in exchange for visits with the children.
Katherine Jackson was in the courtroom along with her daughters LaToya and Rebbie and a son, Randy.
Rowe did not attend Monday's hearing, but her attorney, Eric George, spoke briefly outside the courthouse.
"She's faced difficulties and pressures none of us know, and today's agreement shows that she responded with heart, integrity and selflessness," George said of Rowe. He also praised Katherine Jackson's attorneys for their part in bringing about the agreement.
He also has a 7-year-old son, Michael Joseph Jackson II, known as Blanket, with an unidentified surrogate.The custody agreement does not involve any financial payments to Rowe "apart from the continuation of spousal support payments" that Michael Jackson personally agreed to make to Rowe after the divorce, their lawyers said in a joint statement.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Caribana is a festival of Caribbean culture and traditions held each summer in the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Annually Caribana draws hundreds of thousands of tourists from around the globe to Toronto's lakeshore. Caribana is a Caribbean Carnival event, that has been billed as North America's largest street festival, frequented by over 1.3 million visitors each year for the festival's final parade. Those shirts are from Toronto rapper The Kid Famous. Get your's here.
- ► 2012 (693)
- ► 2011 (367)
- ► 2010 (465)
- SEE DIDDY EXPLOITING BIGGIE'S SON AND HIS SON. SAY...
- TREY SONGZ TALKS ABOUT GETTING CRABS (STD) WHEN HE...
- ROCK AND POP LINKORAMA.............
- MJ DAILY ON HIPHOSSIP.
- URBAN LINKORAMA
- DRAKE'S INJURY DAYS AGO. WILL MISS TOUR TONITE WIT...
- AKON REMEMBERS HIS GENTLE FRIEND MICHAEL JACKSON.
- Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem's 'Warning' With Bi...
- MJ DAILY ON HIPHOSSIP.
- CHRIS BROWN FILLING IN FOR DRAKE AFTER KNEE INJURY...
- JACKO'S MOM GETS KIDS: AP VIDEO.
- REPORTS: CHRIS BROWN TO SIT DOWN FOR FIRST TV INTE...
- KATHERINE JACKSON GETS CUSTODY OF MJ'S KIDS.
- CELEBRATING CARIBANA: THE KID REPORTER AND I ATTEN...
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2008 (3600)