- Music Interviews
- Media News
- Community Events
- HipHossip Music Foundation
- HipHossip Concert Promotions
- Google Plus
- Soundcloud Audios
- Reverbnation Audios
- Baby #CiaraJackson
- KJ's Blog (The Kid Reporter)
- Celebrity Single Moms
- Nigerian Tribune Column
- Instagram Photo Feed
- Press Kit
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Soulja Boy was a MESS. WTF was that? OMG, did host Jamie Foxx call him a one hit wonder? He knows that he could have done the song with Sammy. Listen to that Ave Maria that Beyonce did!! What a song. Now we need her to sing the SAME song at MJ's FUNERAL!! Now we know what Beyonce looks like as a bride. She's kinda fat! Pregnant?
- Jackson's family claims his body after autopsy
- Ex-wife Debbie Rowe wants children back!
- King of Pop now the King of i-tunes
- See the link between Jacko and Bank of America
- Jackson's doctor speaks to police
- Former Nanny tells of past drug use
- Michael and Cory Feldman's love hate relationship
- Stunning revelation from Deepak Chopra that Jackson had lupus
- Janet visits Michael's house
Watch Rev Jesse Jackson who is now suddenly related to Jacko have his own take on the suicide affair.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
A rendition of Jackson's 1980s smash hit by prisoners at the Cebu Detention and Rehabilitation Center in the central Philippines garnered more than 24 million views since 2007, when prison supervisor Byron Garcia first uploaded it to the video-sharing Web site.
The prison has since posted other dance videos, including performances to Van Halen's "Jump," Queen's "Radio Ga Ga," and Phil Oakey and Giorgio Moroder's "Together in Electric Dreams."
When he heard the news, Garcia, himself a fan of the 50-year-old pop icon, organized a free tribute performance by inmates for local people in the prison courtyard. More at CNN.
- Stars to honor Michael Jackson at Sunday's BET awards
- Officials still working to solve why MJ died
- Australia tourist witness Michael's last moments
- Fans are still mourning by the second
- EBay confirms MJ concert refunds
- Last kind of outpouring like this was for Princess Di
- MJ overshadows Farrah Fawcett on such a sad day
- Stress killed MJ says former PR person
- Looking back at the Pepsi ad. BTW, Where the fock is Alfonso Ribiero?
- Man wields knife at Jacko fan when he announced death on a travelling bus
Friday, June 26, 2009
E-mail your covers in your city to email@example.com and we'll post it. These papers are flying off the shelf and experts believe he would surpass Obama on covers.
- Perez Hilton in the news again for mocking Michael Jackson's death
- Ashley Simpson, Pete Wentz get furious about Michael's death mocking
- Fans pay respect at Michael's first home
- Justin Timberlake praises Jackson's efforts
- All the PEOPLE magazine covers
- Usher is devastated!
- Beyonce, Whitney and Mariah reflect on Jackson's death
- Was Michael stressed by the tour?
I will have my take on the prescription medication abuse part later today but I doubt if the result of that autopsy will reveal toxicology tests so soon. They normally take 6 weeks. The family may not even want it public!!!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Rest in Peace Michael! I just walked in from the Pharmacy and I am hearing all this talk about prescription drug use. I have been a Pharmacist for 21 years and a Journalist of 13 years. It doesn't matter today! Michael lived his life. He is GONE and will never be FORGOTTEN! I am so FOCKN speechless!
- Usher's wife 's BFF speaks and catches Tameka by surprise
- Yeah Right: Chris Brown's producers say new song not about Rihanna
- Rihanna's Cover Girl ad mysteriosly back on TV airwaves
- Jill Scott becomes the latest new mom single mama
- L'il Wayne appears in court for drug and weapons charge
- Ginuwine almost commited suicide
- Estelle Takes Lauryn Hill Spot at Stockholm
- Alicia Keys, Badu, Hudson Dynamic For Ebony's IT Factor
- Listen to T.I's fiance Tiny deny him being deadly ill in jail
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
- WTF? Beyonce's parents are separated now? 'To the left to the left"
- Rihanna didn't like that "stay away" order too much
- WTF? T.I contracts deadly virus behind bars!
- Jamie Foxx is crazy about Drake
- Leona Lewis does not eat meat!
- WTF? Bow Wow and Jim Jones dropped from Columbia records
- Is Teyanna Taylor the new Brandy
- Usher soon to be ex-wife needs a new lawyer
- Mary J Blige's husband's kid blasts dad Kendu on father's day!
- The real reason Ciara's Lamborghini was towed
From the heart:
"Words can hurt. I know that very well, from both sides of the fence. The other night in Toronto, after feeling physically threatened by a verbally abusive Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas, I chose the most hurtful word I know to hurl at him. I was in an out-of-the ordinary situaton and used a word that I would not utter under normal circumstances. My intention - however misguided it may have been - was to stand up for myself and tell this belligerent man that I had enough of his badgering and was not going to continue to let him berate and intimidate me. I wanted to hurt him with the word I chose, not anyone else. Unfortunately, the one who got hurt was me and, subsequently, a lot of other people. I wish none of it had happened. I can't take it back. I did what I thought was best at the moment to stand up for myself in a non-violent yet still assertive way. Clearly, I am not homophobic. Also, I am not nor have I ever claimed to be a spokesperson for the gay community. I am just speaking for myself, a gay man. One who is labeled "flamboyant" in the media. An American that is not granted equal rights under the law. I will continue to speak out for equality and I will continue to say things that upset both gay people and straight people. Who I am as a person and what I do for a living are two separate things. I've come to terms with all my incongruities and am proud of who I am and what I do. In closing, words can hurt. But words should not provoke someone to violence. Stripped away from the mask of Perez Hilton, I have been extremely bothered by the public reaction to my assault. Violence should never be condoned with such statements as "It's Karma" or "I don't believe in violence but….". In fact, several television and radio shows over the past couple of days echoed the sentiment "He had it coming". Would they have said the same thing if I was a woman? Would I have "deserved it" if I had been stabbed? Or shot? Or killed? I was attacked from behind without warning and repeatedly punched in the head in a cold, disgusting and unnecessarily violent manner by Polo Molina, the road manager for the Black Eyed Peas, who I did not even speak with that evening. I did not share any words with him and his assault on me was completely unprovoked. I feel like everything happens for a reason and I leave this traumatic experience as a person with more compassion. Specifically, there was an instance last year when actor Jesse Metcalfe was attacked outside of a Hollywood nightclub by a fellow entertainer. I did not condone the violence, but I did make light of that situation. I regret that. Sincerely. There are many ways to deal with disagreements, both good and bad, but violence is never the answer. Never. I now know that first-hand. It should not be condoned, promoted or accepted. No one "deserves" to be the victim of violence. No one "has it coming." NO ONE. And victims should not be ridiculed. I look forward to marching for equality in Washington, D.C. this October. And I look forward to standing up for my rights in a Toronto courtroom shortly, as I fully intend to seek every lawful remedy against the man that attacked me."
- Perez Hilton
June 23, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Give Perez some love! Calling Will.i.am a "faggot" is no big deal! It's like calling a black man Motherfockn nigga if he were to call me a "bitch ass." These are "slurry terms" we all use. Both men are highly intelligent and talented and have their faults. Free Speech is important and Perez writes what he feels and W sings what he wishes. GREAT STUNT GUYS! Sorry Eminem and Sasha Cohen! This one's better and it works better out of the country!
- WTF? Courtney Love is wasting away!!
- Simon Cowell's credit card rejected!
- Marilyn Manson is still focked up!
- Nick Jonas talks to Obama about juvenile diabetes
- Perez Hilton's actual punch as it happens
- Justin Timberlake did NOT cheat on Biel
- Nick Lachey splits with Minillo
- Madonna transforms her NYC pad into an English mansion
- Liam Gallagher of Oasis to star in a movie
- Kelly Osbourne avoiding Amy Winehouse
Monday, June 22, 2009
The FOX News story below but I spent most of the last hours of the MMVA as in 11.15pm with Will.i.am and Perez Hilton. Perez left with Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas while Will.i.am, Fergie and the rest of the group and entourage were making videos and chilling. Will even did a video of me on his phone saying "good job on that Obama campaign." Who was that guy who shoved me in front of Fergie and said "Fergie's gotta go." Fergalicious looked at him and said....I am TAKING THIS PICTURE! Just heard that was Polo Molina!!!!
That is the picture of my 2004 autograph by Will.i.am without her. She was in the bathroom and they were calling me next door to interview Pharrell. For 5 years when this picture was seen, it was like everyone said "Where's Fergie?" Fergie even chilled with me for a few moments. W signed my chest in the picture.
Perez Hilton and Black Eyed Peas singer Will.I.Am have posted video statements giving two very different accounts of an alleged assault of the gossip blogger outside a nightclub early Monday morning.
Perez Hilton Twittered that he was bleeding after being assaulted by a member of the Black Eyed Peas outside a party at the club Cobra following the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Canada on Sunday night.
"I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards," the gossip blogger wrote on his Twitter account. "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."
Hilton continued in three subsequent tweets:
"Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel."
"I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here."
"The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them."
Will.I.Am posted his own online video statement early Monday morning telling his side of the story. The singer said fellow Black Eyed Peas member Fergie had approached Hilton at an afterparty at the club Ultra and asked what the blogger had against their group. Fergie then relayed the back-and-forth to Will.I.Am, who described the blogger as being "rude." At a subsequent afterparty at Cobra, Will.I.Am says he and Hilton exchanged words. "So I go up to him and say, 'Hey, can you do me a favor, Perez?... Can you not be so blatantly rude to our group on your website? That's just wrong - you don't have to be disrespectful,'" Will.I.Am said in his video statement. "He said, 'I don't respect you.' I was like, 'What? Ok, if you don't respect me that's cool.' However, the entertainment website TMZ reported that the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- had turned himself in to Toronto police early Monday morning. Hilton corroborated this in his own video release Monday morning, saying that The Black Eyed Peas' manager "Polo clocked me right here [motioning to his black eye], and punched me two or three times." An extremely emotional Hilton also addressed Will.I.am's video statement, saying "You know very well, and I know very well, and God knows that it was not a random fan that hit me." Hilton did admit calling Will.I.Am a "f**got," saying it was the worse thing he could think of to call the singer at the time. He went further in his video statement, calling the singer "a f***ing coward," and adding he would have had more respect if he would have punched him in the face himself. OK! maybe not a stunt as Tony Vella's name is in the story. Constable Tony Vella is Communications PR cop for Toronto Police and you know I'm peeps with the cops. This shyt may be REAL! Should have worn my SWAT jacket last nite!
Will.I.Am posted his own online video statement early Monday morning telling his side of the story. The singer said fellow Black Eyed Peas member Fergie had approached Hilton at an afterparty at the club Ultra and asked what the blogger had against their group. Fergie then relayed the back-and-forth to Will.I.Am, who described the blogger as being "rude."
At a subsequent afterparty at Cobra, Will.I.Am says he and Hilton exchanged words. "So I go up to him and say, 'Hey, can you do me a favor, Perez?... Can you not be so blatantly rude to our group on your website? That's just wrong - you don't have to be disrespectful,'" Will.I.Am said in his video statement. "He said, 'I don't respect you.' I was like, 'What? Ok, if you don't respect me that's cool.'
However, the entertainment website TMZ reported that the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- had turned himself in to Toronto police early Monday morning. Hilton corroborated this in his own video release Monday morning, saying that The Black Eyed Peas' manager "Polo clocked me right here [motioning to his black eye], and punched me two or three times."
An extremely emotional Hilton also addressed Will.I.am's video statement, saying "You know very well, and I know very well, and God knows that it was not a random fan that hit me."
Hilton did admit calling Will.I.Am a "f**got," saying it was the worse thing he could think of to call the singer at the time. He went further in his video statement, calling the singer "a f***ing coward," and adding he would have had more respect if he would have punched him in the face himself.
OK! maybe not a stunt as Tony Vella's name is in the story. Constable Tony Vella is Communications PR cop for Toronto Police and you know I'm peeps with the cops. This shyt may be REAL! Should have worn my SWAT jacket last nite!
- ► 2012 (693)
- ► 2011 (367)
- ► 2010 (465)
- MJ DAILY ON HIPHOSSIP. (Last Pictures of Michael B...
- JANET JACKSON: SAD MOMENTS FROM LAST NITE'S BET AW...
- TINY: T.I IS STILL "KING." BET FANS VOTE T.I VIEW...
- THE 2009 BET AWARDS HIGHLIGHTS......
- MJ DAILY ON HIPHOSSIP.
- SHOCKER: MICHAEL JACKSON FANS COMMITING SUICIDE AC...
- INMATE SMASH DANCERS TO "THRILLER" PERFORMS TRIBUT...
- MJ DAILY ON HIPHOSSIP.
- WANNA BE IN THE NEW VIDEO FOR THE KID FAMOUS?
- MJ DAILY ON HIPHOSSIP.
- FROM TORONTO, CANADA.........REST IN PEACE MJ!!!!
- MICHAEL JACKSON AND HIS LEGACY............
- BREAKING NEWS: MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD AT 50!
- URBAN MUSIC LINKORAMA.........
- URBAN MUSIC LINKORAMA.........
- PEREZ IS SAD: GIVE HIM SOME LOVE. YOU KNOW IT WAS ...
- ROCK AND POP LINKORAMA.............
- BOOM BOOM POW? MY TAKE ON THE "BLACK EYE" THAT PER...
- BITTER FATHER'S DAY FOR THE 1987'S: BOW-WOW AND MY...
- BEYONCE'S STEPSON SAID TO SPEND VACATION WITH HER-...
- MY BUDDY ZACK TAYLOR HAS THE CRIHANNA LOWDOWN: IT'...
- 2009 MMVAS Now That’s How You Throw An Effing Bloc...
- ONE WORD: IT WILL BE FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- THE MUCHMUSIC VIDEO AWARDS IN MY OPINION IS WHAT M...
- NOMINEES LIST for the 2009 MMVA's.
- MY MEDIA LIST: PHEW! 2009 MuchMusic Video Awards S...
- WORLDWIDE: Canada’s Biggest Street Party Set To Ro...
- The Dynamic Eminem teaching Jimmy Kimmel to rap.
- HipHossip Appeal For Witnesses-Range Rover Murders...
- URBAN MUSIC LINKORAMA.........
- ROCK AND POP LINKORAMA.............
- Raw Video: Miley Cyrus Unplugged.
- Taylor Swift and T-Pain's CMT Rap Duet
- LAST WEEK'S WRAP UP LINKORAMA.........
- CRIME STOPPERS - MURDER VICTIM'S LAST PICTURES REL...
- Classified - Find Out (Memories.....)
- Rapper Classified tells Torontonians to use 1-800-...
- Britney Spears Dating Her Agent Jason Trawick: It'...
- JUSTIN HINES ON COVER OF JUNE 2ND TORONTO SUN.
- CANADIAN RAPPER GENERAL'S BLIND SPOT VIDEO RELEASE...
- Scooter Smiff & Jasmine V - Kiss Me Through The Ph...
- THE MMVA'S: IT IS GONNA BE A VERY MUCH TERRIFIC NI...
- A TRUE GENTLEMAN: CAKETIME--LORENZO "ICE TEA" THOM...
- CASSIE TALKS ABOUT HER LEAKED NUDE PHOTOS.
- NHBFilms - D-Pryde ft August Rigo - Keep Keepin On...
- Award Winning Music Video Director RT! Presents ...
- Soulja Boy Dances To Old Lil Bow Wow Songs While B...
- Soulja Boy DROPS OUT of the Yote Concert! Y.O.T.E....
- Jay-Z disses Auto-Tune on new record!
- OUR SISTER SITE'S BREAKING NEWS: MELANIE FIONA AND...
- THE 2009 DJ STYLUS AWARDS AT THE QUEEN ELIZABETH T...
- FOCK CAM'RON: MY RESPONSE TO ALLHIP HOP FANS ON TH...
- HIPHOSSIP SERVERS HAVE BEEN UPGRADED.... THANKS FO...
- ▼ June (53)
- ► 2008 (3600)